Shuttle Services from Denver International and Eagle County (Vail) Airports
Epic Mountain Express offers door-to-door and transfer center shared ride shuttle services
- Vail, Beaver Creek,Bachelor Gulch, Edwards, Avon
- Breckenridge, Keystone, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne
- Most surrounding communities of the areas listed above
Mobile check-in is available at the airport, and is the most convenient way to check-in.
Door-to-Door vs. Transfer Center services:
Epic Mountain Express Door-to-Door shared ride shuttle service picks up or drops off at most homes, condos, hotels and resorts in the areas we serve.
Epic Mountain Express Transfer Center discounted service picks up or drops off at either the Vail Transportation Center, Frisco Transportation Center, and Breck Station.
Find Epic Mountain Express at Denver International Airport
Why Choose Epic Mountain Express?
- Ticket service counters at DEN and EGE
- Hourly departures to/from Denver International Airport (winter)
- Shuttles meet arriving flights at Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- Colorado’s largest mountain carrier
- Clean vehicles - vehicles are cleaned between trips
- Private Car and private shuttles are available
- Frequent Traveler Program - Join Priority Club
- Local Reservations & Customer Service Center
- 40 years mountain driving experience
- Bags Ride Free (up to two bags + personal item)
Epic Mountain Express now offers direct service from Vail resorts to Denver International Airport.
Convenient schedules, with numerous daily departures to and from Denver International Airport (DIA) and Vail/ Eagle County Regional Airport.
Fleet of over 250 vehicles including 12-passenger vans and four-wheel drive SUVs. Lift-equipped vans are available. Call 970-754-7433.
Group services for 20-2000 people.
Excess baggage including bikes must be booked in advance through the reservation department. Excess baggage charges apply.
Cancellation Policy: Shared shuttle reservations are non-refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled travel time and private shuttles and suvs are non-refundable if cancelled within 72 hours of scheduled travel time. Reservations cancelled outside of 24 hours or 72 hours for private options are refunded, less a fee of $10 per shuttle seat and $75 per private SUV or private shuttle. Cancellation fees apply for reservations booked December 1st and beyond. All policies are found here.
Only service animals are permitted on our shared ride shuttles. Premier Mountain Express, our private car service, allows pets onboard.