Shuttle Services from Denver International and Eagle County (Vail) Airports
Epic Mountain Express offers door-to-door and transfer center shared ride shuttle services
- Vail, Beaver Creek,Bachelor Gulch, Edwards, Avon
- Aspen, Snowmass Village, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs, Eagle
- Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne
- Most surrounding communities of the areas listed above
Please know that mobile check-in is available at the airport, shuttles are operating at a reduced capacity, the front seat is not available to guests, and a facial covering is required throughout the journey. Enhanced cleaning of vehicles has been implemented, employees’ health is monitored daily, and there is hand sanitizer on-board.
Door-to-Door vs. Transfer Center services:
Epic Mountain Express Door-to-Door shared ride shuttle service picks up or drops off at most homes, condos, hotels and resorts in the areas we serve.
Epic Mountain Express Transfer Center discounted service picks up or drops off at either the Vail Transportation Center, Eagle Kum & Go gas station, the Frisco Transportation Center, Breck Station, and Snowmass’ Brush Creek Intercept Lot @Hwy 82.
Find Epic Mountain Express at Denver International Airport
Why Choose Epic Mountain Express?
- Ticket service counters at DEN and EGE
- Hourly departures to/from Denver International Airport (winter)
- Shuttles meet arriving flights at Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- Colorado’s largest mountain carrier
- Clean vehicles - vehicles are cleaned between trips
- Private Car and private shuttles are available
- Frequent Traveler Program - Join Priority Club
- Local Reservations & Customer Service Center
- Over 35 years mountain driving experience
- Bags Ride Free (up to three bags)
Epic Mountain Express now offers direct service from Aspen resorts to Denver International Airport.
Convenient schedules, with numerous daily departures to and from Denver International Airport (DIA) and Vail/ Eagle County Regional Airport.
Fleet of over 250 vehicles including 10 to 12-passenger vans, four-wheel drive SUVs, and Mercedes Sprinter vans. Lift-equipped vans are available. Call 970-754-7433.
Group services for 20-2000 people.
Excess baggage including bikes must be booked in advance through the reservation department. Excess baggage charges apply.
Cancellation Policy: Reservations are non-refundable if cancelled within 24 hours of scheduled time. Reservations cancelled outside of 24 hours are fully refunded. All policies are found here.
Only service animals are permitted on our shared ride shuttles. Premier Mountain Express, our private car service, allows pets onboard.
*Eagle pickup/drop off is only at Eagle Kum & Go gas station through Point-to-Point service. To book online, select “Aspen/ Snowmass” as service area.