Can you help get thousands of guests to their ski vacations without any hassle? The Team at Epic Mountain Express does this through hard work, providing excellent guest service and creating experiences of a lifetime for our guests and employees. We're hiring for multiple positions at all areas - Edwards, Silverthorne, Glenwood Springs and Denver International Airport.
Upcoming Job Fairs - Come by a hiring event if you are in Colorado. We're making job offers on the spot! Affordable housing options are still available.
November 9, 10am - 2pm, Epic Mountain Express Silverthorne Office, 273 Warren Ave, Silverthorne, CO
November 12 and 15, 8am - 4pm, Epic Mountain Express Silverthorne Office, 273 Warren Ave, Silverthorne, CO
November 15, 10am - 6pm, Colorado Mountain Express Office, 505 27th St, Glenwood Springs, CO
What do you want to do?
Have a Question? Email a Recruiter!
Benefits + Perks
Excellent earning potential + perks + benefits
- Drivers: Hourly wage + tips + bonuses = an average hourly wage better or comparable to other service industry jobs. Drivers rarely leave because of pay.
- Overtime available - Up to 20 hours/week. Motivated employees have opportunities.
- Free Epic Ski pass
- Free EME shuttle rides
- Discounts at restaurants, lodging and retail/rental shops
- Cash and credit card tips for Drivers
Comprehensive and competitive benefits package to employees who meet eligibility requirements including service and employment classification. Some of our key benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- 401k Plan with matching contribution
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Housing available for drivers on a first come basis
Delivering Guests. Delivering Experiences.
Whether it's' delivering guests to an airport on time or to the resort with an inside tip from a drivers, we pride ourselves as delivering memorable experiences to travelers from around the globe. These interactions help make an Experience of a Lifetime!
Culture of Safety
At Epic Mountain Express, ensuring safety of our guests means a tailored in-house driving program for Colorado’s roads and weather conditions.
EpicPromise builds on the promise of bringing together the mountains, our communities, employees and guests to ignite a passion for the outdoor through volunteer opportunities, grants, and scholarships.
Driver Jobs - Housing Available
Driving through Colorado’s mountain terrain is rewarding, both personally and financially. Shuttle Drivers bring travelers safely to and from ski resorts from the airport. As a Shuttle Driver, you’ll meet and interact with people from around the world and work in a beautiful place. Through the windshield are snowy mountain peaks – a great office window! Epic Mountain Express/ CME’s drivers are some of the best drivers on the road, and they are set up for success by providing 60 hours of on the road and classroom training.
Housing is available on a first come, first served basis. A deposit is needed to secure this.
What makes you successful?
Enjoy a challenge since drivers face different types of guests and different driving conditions each day. No two days are ever alike!
Minimum Job Requirements for Drivers:
- A Motor Vehicle record that meets our Company’s safety standards
- Have a satisfactory background check
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Ability to obtain a Department of Transportation medical examination card
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug testing
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org with questions/ Complete Application / Phone Interviews / Job Offer/ Background Check + Physical Exam/ Housing Deposit (If needed)/ Final Paperwork/ Complete Training
As a member of the Reservations team at the Edwards, Colorado office, you will answer phone calls in a professional manner, book reservations for transportation services, and work with other departments, including Operations/ Dispatch and Sales. Bilingualism is a plus! This job is in the Edwards office, with free on-site parking.
What makes you successful?
- Consistently deliver exceptional service
- Gain an understanding of services offered
- Be professional
- Strong communications skills
Complete an Online Application / In Person Interview / I-9 Paperwork/ On The Job Training
The fleet mechanic will maintain & repair the vehicles of the Epic Mountain Express fleet including Fords, Chevrolets & Mercedes Sprinter Vans. This includes the electrical systems, braking systems, maintenance inspections, and tire and windshield repairs. They will comply with shop safety standards, and professional automotive and/or diesel repair experience is required. Also helpful are having ASE certifications, industry certifications, and familiarity with ATA/VRMS codes and fleet maintenance tracking software. This job is based out of the Edwards, CO office and ability to fill in at other locations may be required. Professional automotive and/or diesel repair experience, positive attitude, willingness to learn new skills, ability to follow directions, willingness to work overtime during the busy winter season, willingness to cover multiple work locations on an as needed basis, be a true team player, ability to work with limited supervision, & have basic computer skills
What makes you successful?
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills
- Be a true team player
- Be able to diagnose and repair fleet
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Willingness to work overtime during the busy winter season
Complete an Online Application / Phone or In Person Interviews