Hiring Shuttle Drivers & Dispatchers/ Operations
Work at Epic Mountain Express, a Vail Resorts Company
Apply to Drive >>
Do you want to help deliver excited guests to their mountain destination? The Team at Epic Mountain Express does this through hard work, providing excellent guest service and creating experiences of a lifetime for our guests and employees.
Choose to work in Edwards (closest to Vail & Beaver Creek), Silverthorne (closest to Breckenridge & Keystone) or Denver International Airport. We're hiring for the winter season, have employee housing and flexible work schedules. Plus, as a division of Vail Resorts, you'll have access to fantastic benefits like a free Epic Pass and discounted Epic Passes for your family.
Current minimum starting pay is $20/hour.
What do you want to do?
Maintain, diagnose and repair our Ford vehicles. Be a part of an in-house team that keeps us road-ready. Learn More
Have a Question? Email a Recruiter!
Benefits + Perks
Excellent earning potential + perks + benefits
- Drivers: Hourly wage + tips + bonuses = an average hourly wage better or comparable to other service industry jobs. Drivers rarely leave because of pay.
- Overtime available - Up to 20 hours/week. Motivated employees have opportunities.
- Free Epic Ski pass
- Free EME shuttle rides
- Discounts at restaurants, lodging and retail/rental shops
- Cash and credit card tips for drivers
Comprehensive and competitive benefits package to employees who meet eligibility requirements including service and employment classification. Some of our key benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- 401k Plan with matching contribution
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Housing available for drivers on a first come basis
Delivering Guests. Delivering Experiences.
Whether it's' delivering guests to an airport on time or to the resort with an inside tip from a drivers, we pride ourselves as delivering memorable experiences to travelers from around the globe. These interactions help make an Experience of a Lifetime!
Culture of Safety
At Epic Mountain Express, ensuring safety of our guests means a tailored in-house driving program for Colorado’s roads and weather conditions.
EpicPromise builds on the promise of bringing together the mountains, our communities, employees and guests to ignite a passion for the outdoor through volunteer opportunities, grants, and scholarships.
Driver Jobs - Training Classes Available
Driving through Colorado’s mountain terrain is rewarding, both personally and financially. Shuttle Drivers bring travelers safely to and from ski resorts from the airport. As a Shuttle Driver, you’ll meet and interact with people from around the world and work in a beautiful place. Through the windshield are snowy mountain peaks – a great office window! Epic Mountain Express's drivers are some of the best drivers on the road, and they are set up for success by providing 60 hours of on the road and classroom training.
Housing may be available.
What makes you successful?
Enjoy a challenge since drivers face different types of guests and different driving conditions each day. No two days are ever alike!
Minimum Job Requirements for Drivers:
- A Motor Vehicle record that meets our Company’s safety standards
- Have a satisfactory background check
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Ability to obtain a Department of Transportation medical examination card
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug testing
Contact us! email@example.com with questions/ Complete Application / Phone Interviews / Job Offer/ Background Check + Physical Exam/ Housing Deposit (If needed)/ Final Paperwork/ Complete Training
As a member of the Reservations team at the Edwards, Colorado office, you will answer phone calls in a professional manner, book reservations for transportation services, and work with other departments, including Operations/ Dispatch and Sales. Bilingualism is a plus! This job is in the Edwards office, with free on-site parking. Remote work may also be an option once you have experience.
What makes you successful?
- Consistently deliver exceptional service
- Gain an understanding of services offered
- Be professional
- Strong communicator
Complete an Online Application / In Person Interview / I-9 Paperwork/ On The Job Training
Our in-house fleet maintenance team is looking to hire an intermediate Automotive Technician for the Epic Mountain Express office in Silverthorne, Colorado. In this full time, year round job you will diagnose, maintain, and repair Ford Transits and Ford Expedition SUVs. The position requires proficiency in shop diagnostics, maintenance and repair of engines, electrical systems, tune-ups, and inspection and repair of brakes and suspension. Welding skills are a plus!
What makes you successful?
- Good team player and communicator
- Previous light and/or medium duty vehicle, diagnostic and repair experience preferred
- Great mechanic who is eager to learn new skills
- Knowledge of how to enter VMRS codes in Dossier
Complete an Online Application / Phone or In Person Interviews
Epic Mountain Express is an EOE
Epic Mountain Express and Vail Resorts are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.