Epic Mountain Express is an EOE
Epic Mountain Express/ Colorado Mountain Express and Vail Resorts are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
“As a young retired professional, I appreciate working for a valued company with great employees, benefits and schedules. And, with the hoopla around the nation of a $15 minimum wage, I rarely receive less than $20 an hour and that average continues to grow as I do in my role.” ~ T. O’Connell, CME Driver
Job Openings with Epic Mountain Express - Housing Is Available
Epic Mountain Express is hiring drivers for 10 - 11 month roles + part time/ local jobs.
Questions? Send an email to Careers@EpicMountainExpress.com
Excellent earning potential + perks + benefits
- Hourly wage + tips+ bonuses = an average hourly wage better or comparable to other service industry jobs. Drivers rarely leave because of pay.
- Overtime available - Motivated drivers have opportunities.
- Free Epic Ski pass
- Free EME shuttle rides
- Discounts at restaurants, lodging and retail/rental shops
- Cash and credit card tips
Comprehensive and competitive benefits package to employees who meet eligibility requirements including service and employment classification. Some of our key benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- 401k Plan with matching contribution
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
Minimum Job Requirements for :
- A Motor Vehicle record that meets our Company’s safety standards
- Have a satisfactory background check
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Ability to obtain a Department of Transportation medical examination card
- This position is subject to pre-employment and random drug testing