Epic Mountain Express offers shared and private services: Shuttles, YourRIDE+ and Premier BLACK SUVs
- Door to door airport transportation services from Denver International Airport and Eagle (Vail) Airport
- Convenient schedules with most frequent departures from DIA
- Service to Transfer Centers is also available for a lower cost. Transfer centers are in Frisco, Breckenridge, and Vail.
- If your flight is delayed, Epic Mountain Express has multiple departures through the day. Flights are monitored throughout the day and we constantly adjust our schedule to ensure that you are on the road as soon as possible. The shuttle meets flights arriving as late as 7:15pm in winter and 5:00pm at other times of the year (subject to change). If your flight arrives after these times, we’ll transfer you to the first shuttle with availability the next day.
YourRIDE+ Private Shuttle
- Private van service for up to 12 guests
- Minimal wait time at the airport
- Direct service to your destination
- Ideal option for groups of seven or more guests who want a private option
- Price includes driver’s gratuity
Premier BLACK Private SUV Car Service
- Enjoy the luxury, convenience and personalized service of private chauffeured transportation
- The newest SUVs, all with four-wheel drive
- Up to a 15 minute complimentary stop included
- Add on extra time by the hour when booking if needed
- Meet & Greet Service available upon arrival, by request
- Seats for up to five guests
- Rates include driver’s gratuity
Epic Mountain Express also offers Transfer Center Shuttles. Transfer Center shuttle service drops off at a centralized location and requires additional transportation to your final destination. Click here to learn more.
Epic Mountain Express offers services for passengers with disabilities. Read About Transportation Services for Guests With Disabilities.
Anyone traveling under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older.
All services on Epic Mountain Express and Premier Mountain Express are subject to an airport concession fee. See current airport concession fee