Employees Save 50% Off Shuttles Online | 20% off Private Shuttles
Online Only Discount
TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Use BOOK NOW button below
LOG IN with VR (CAP Sensitive) +Employee ID number (example: VR123456) as the user id and password, and log in.
This link is only intended for employees booking reservations for themselves.
If you are an employee booking for a friend or family member, please call Reservations weekdays between 8:00 am and 4:00pm MST 970-754-7433. You cannot give your employee ID# to a friend or family member in order to book. Misuse may result in termination.
Epic Mountain Express offers the following discounts for Vail Resorts employees and their friends and family members:
|Online Discount||Call In Discount|
|Inactive SIS Employees||35%||15%|
|Active Employee Friend & Family||-||20%|
|Inactive Employee Friend & Family||-||-|
|Active Employee Friends & Family not traveling with Employee||20%|
- Current blackout dates for 2021: 12/22/21 - 1/1/22 Dates are subject to change.
- Please enter the correct amount of bags you have. Space is limited and there is a strict 2 bag + personal item limit.
- Employees must book with at least 48 hours’ notice to guarantee access to their discount. Reservations cannot be booked online within 24 hours of pick-up. Close-in bookings must be made by phone at the lower discount, and may be subject to additional short notice fees as well.
- Misuse of discounts may result in termination. Epic Mountain Express counter staff and drivers may ask to see an employee’s photo ID in order to confirm their employment.
- Airport concession fee, short notice fee, and gratuity are not discounted.
- Friends and family traveling with the employee on the same reservation will receive the same discount as the employee
- Friends and family traveling without the employee will receive a 20% discount. Employee must book on behalf of their friends and family.
- Premier Private cars are discounted at 20% for all active employees, inactive employees, and friends and family members.
- If you are a new employee who has not yet received an employee ID number or if you are an inactive employee returning to work for the winter season, please ask your hiring manager for booking instructions.
- Epic Mountain Express shuttles sell out frequently during the ski season. It is recommended to book with at least 2 weeks’ notice to ensure availability over heavy travel days.