"Smoothest shuttle process I’ve ever experienced and the driver was incredibly nice, going out of her way to help us."
SHARED SHUTTLE SERVICE SUSPENDED
- Shared Shuttles can be picked up at Edwards Station, Exit 163 or Vail Transportation Center
- Only private transportation services are available to/ from Eagle locations
Airport Transportation To Eagle, Colorado
Private SUVs and private shuttle vans provide door to door service from DIA through Premier Mountain Express, our private service.
About Eagle, Colorado
Eagle is a great place to start your trip to adventure in the Rockies. Eagle, CO, is located halfway between Denver and Grand Junction, 30 miles west of ski resorts in Vail and Beaver Creek, and 60 miles from Frisco and Breckenridge. Eagle remains a pristine space perfect for mountain biking, hiking, fly fishing, golf, skiing, stand up paddleboarding or riding the Eagle River, depending on the season. Book a Denver Airport ride for Eagle, CO, shuttle with Epic Mountain Express. Eagle Vail Airport (EGE) is also located conveniently nearby.
Why Book Epic Mountain Express in Eagle, CO?
- Ticket service counters at EGE
- Colorado’s largest fleet - over 250 vehicles
- Private Car and Charter services available
- Frequent Traveler Program - join our Epic Priority Club
- Reservations & Customer Service Center
- 40 years mountain driving experience
Daily scheduled transfers are available from Edwards, CO. A private DEN Airport shuttle is the only door to door service option. Please call for availability or email us at HelpDesk@epicmountainexpress.com