Epic Mountain Express is now accepting reservations for all winter dates and services at this time.
- Epic Mountain Express will be operating shuttle services with reduced passenger capacities, allowing for enhanced comfort, distance, and peace of mind.
- All Epic Mountain Express employees are screened daily for symptoms related to COVID-19, including temperature checks, prior to beginning work each day.
- Enhanced cleaning measures vehicles include an increasing frequency and including a thorough vehicle cleaning before every trip.
- Drivers and representatives at the airport counters will be wearing face coverings at all times.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings while onboard Epic Mountain Express vehicles.
- Please delay your trip if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19. For more information on these symptoms, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
- No-Risk Reservations For additional flexibility, there is no cancellation fee if a reservation is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to travel.
If you need assistance, Reservations Agents are available Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. by emailing HelpDesk@epicmountainexpress.com or by webchat. You may also leave a voice message at 970-754-7433.
We look forward to welcoming you back on a trip with us soon.
Schedules are subject to change. Without advance reservations, Epic Mountain Express/ CME cannot guarantee the availability of shuttle services. Reservations made in the same day are subject to a $5/per person fee.