Important Service Updates
NOTE: Reservation calls will not be taken September 24-25, 2022. Please leave a voice message or email HelpDesk@epicmountainexpress.com. Messages will be monitored for urgent requests. The call center re-opens at 8:30 MDT on Monday, September 26, 2022.
Please plan to arrive to Denver International Airport at least 2 hours prior to scheduled departure to ensure the smoothest airport experience.
Please note: Transportation to/from Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale, and Glenwood Springs are no longer available.
Seasonal suspensions to shared shuttle service are in effect for Blue River, Boreas Pass, and N. Silverthorne neighborhoods in Summit County.
- Private SUVs are available to Blue River
We’re making extra efforts to keep our guests and employees healthy.
- All Epic Mountain Express employees complete a health screen daily for symptoms related to COVID-19, prior to beginning work.
- Please delay your trip if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19. For more information on these symptoms, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
- No-Risk Reservations For additional flexibility, there is no cancellation fee if a reservation is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to travel
- If you need assistance, Reservations Agents are available from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST, by emailing HelpDesk@epicmountainexpress.com, or by webchat. You may also leave a voice message at 970-754-7433.
Schedules are subject to change. Without advance reservations, Epic Mountain Express cannot guarantee the availability of shuttle services. Reservations made in the same day are subject to a $5/per person fee.