Find information on I-70 highway conditions at COTrip.ORG
We’re making extra efforts to keep our guests and employees healthy.
- All Epic Mountain Express employees are screened daily for symptoms related to COVID-19, including temperature checks, prior to beginning work.
- Enhanced cleaning measures of vehicles
- Drivers and representatives at the airport counters will be wearing face coverings at all times. CDC has issued an order that requires face masks to be worn by all travelers while on public transportation, which includes ride-shares, until September 13.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings while onboard Epic Mountain Express vehicles.
- Please delay your trip if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19. For more information on these symptoms, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
- No-Risk Reservations For additional flexibility, there is no cancellation fee if a reservation is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to travel.
If you need assistance, Reservations Agents are available Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST or by emailing HelpDesk@epicmountainexpress.com or by webchat. You may also leave a voice message at 970-754-7433.
We look forward to welcoming you back on a trip with us soon.
Schedules are subject to change. Without advance reservations, Epic Mountain Express/ CME cannot guarantee the availability of shuttle services. Reservations made in the same day are subject to a $5/per person fee.