With the closures of Interstate 70 through Glenwood Canyon, all shuttle service has been suspended through October 1, 2021. This includes shared shuttle and private shuttle options to and from Denver International Airport. The decision on when to resume transportation service to Glenwood Springs and the Roaring Fork Valley will be determined at a later date.
Find information on I-70 highway closures and conditions at COTrip.ORG
We’re making extra efforts to keep our guests and employees healthy.
- All Epic Mountain Express employees are screened daily for symptoms related to COVID-19, including temperature checks, prior to beginning work.
- Enhanced cleaning measures of vehicles
- Drivers and representatives at the airport counters will be wearing face coverings at all times. CDC has issued an order that requires face masks to be worn by all travelers while on public transportation, which includes ride-shares, until September 13.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings while onboard Epic Mountain Express vehicles.
- Please delay your trip if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19. For more information on these symptoms, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
- No-Risk Reservations For additional flexibility, there is no cancellation fee if a reservation is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to travel for reservations through October 2021. Reservations made for travel in November are subject to a $5 per person fee on shared shuttles and a $25 per vehicle fee on private shuttle options.
If you need assistance, Reservations Agents are available Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST, by emailing HelpDesk@epicmountainexpress.com., or by webchat. You may also leave a voice message at 970-754-7433.
We look forward to welcoming you back on a trip with us soon.
Schedules are subject to change. Without advance reservations, Epic Mountain Express/ CME cannot guarantee the availability of shuttle services. Reservations made in the same day are subject to a $5/per person fee.