Important Service Updates
Due to high passenger numbers through December, changes to shuttle departure times will be extremely limited. If your flight to Denver International Airport arrives later than scheduled, please visit the EME counter upon arrival for options. We are located in the main terminal, near North Security and International Arrivals doors.
Please note: Shared shuttles to/from Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs and Eagle are not available.
Seasonal suspensions to shared shuttle service are in effect for Blue River and Boreas Pass neighborhoods in Summit County.
- Private SUVs are available to these areas
We’re making extra efforts to keep our guests and employees healthy.
- All Epic Mountain Express employees have been vaccinated against COVID-19
- All Epic Mountain Express employees complete a health screen daily for symptoms related to COVID-19, prior to beginning work.
- Drivers and representatives at the airport counters will be wearing face coverings at all times. CDC has issued guidance for face masks to be worn by all travelers while on public transportation, which includes ride-shares.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings while onboard Epic Mountain Express vehicles.
- Please delay your tripif you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19. For more information on these symptoms, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
- No-Risk Reservations For additional flexibility, there is no cancellation fee if a reservation is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to travel
- If you need assistance, Reservations Agents are available Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST, by emailing HelpDesk@epicmountainexpress.com, or by webchat. You may also leave a voice message at 970-754-7433.
Schedules are subject to change. Without advance reservations, Epic Mountain Express cannot guarantee the availability of shuttle services. Reservations made in the same day are subject to a $5/per person fee.