Introducing Epic Mountain Express Plus - Shared Shuttle with More Room + More Comfort
Now providing service between Vail/ Beaver Creek and Denver International Airport
This service has ended for the winter season. Look for its return next December!
Epic Mountain Express Plus is an enhanced class of our standard shared shuttle service. Riders in an Epic Mountain Express Plus shuttle enjoy more comfort and personal space since the vehicle has a maximum occupancy of seven guests, while standard shuttles hold up to 10 guests.
In addition to providing guests more personal space and a more comfortable ride, Epic Plus guests will also experience premium benefits including fully refundable fares up to the day of travel, increased Wi-Fi bandwidth, in-vehicle USB charging capabilities, and an increased luggage allowance.
Epic Mountain Express Plus is pet-friendly, with certain restrictions. There’s a $50 fee, and animal must be approved when making a reservation. They must be in a carrier
Epic Mountain Express PLUS DETAILS:
- Available between Denver International Airport and Vail/ Beaver Creek
- Priced at $119 Per Person
- Service runs March 12 - April 8, 2018
- Pets permitted (with restrictions, $50 pet fee)
- Newer models of vehicles used for this service
- Seats are adjustable and feature a head rest and aisle seating
- Increased Wi-Fi bandwidth and in-vehicle USB charging ports are available
- Four bags allowed per guest
- Fully refundable fare up to day of travel
- Book online or by phone