We are an EOE
Epic Mountain Express/CME and Vail Resorts are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to color, race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Are you thinking of becoming a driver for Epic Mountain Express?
Epic Mountain Express/ CME is hiring shuttle drivers for full time and part time roles, at three office locations (Edwards, Silverthorne and Glenwood Springs). Training classes are flexible and being offered for driver jobs in early June. All training is paid! Before starting a training class, you will need a background check and a physical exam. Step #1 is to complete an online application.
Employment requires guest service skills, a positive attitude and the ability to be flexible and thrive in an ever-changing environment. Our drivers are an essential element of a mountain vacation, helping to create memories of a lifetime for our guests. Professional driving experience is not needed. A CDL license is not a requirement for driver jobs. This is a tipped position, and those with great customer service skills earn great money.
“As a younger retired professional, I appreciate working for a valued company with great employees, benefits and schedules. And,with the hoopla around the nation of a $15 minimum wage, I rarely receive less than $20 an hour and that average continues to grow as I do in my role.” ~ T. O’Connell, Driver
CLICK HERE for all job openings. Have some questions? Email us: careers@EpicMountainExpress.com or call 970-754-3774
Excellent earning potential + perks + benefits
- Industry leading pay: hourly wage + tips + bonuses and overtime is available. Drivers DO NOT leave because of pay.
- Tips (Cash and credit card)
- Up to 10% quarterly safety bonus (up to 4x a year)
- Overtime available
- Free EME shuttle rides
- Free Epic Ski pass
- Free Ski/Snowboard lessons
- Discounts at restaurants, lodging and retail/rental shops
Comprehensive and competitive benefits package to employees who meet eligibility requirements including service and employment classification. Some of our key benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- 401k Plan with matching contribution
- Paid vacation,sick and holiday time
Minimum Job Requirements for :
- Have a Motor Vehicle Record (or list of traffic offenses) that meets company safety standards
- Have a Satisfactory background check
- Be able to read, write, speak and comprehend the English language
- Be able to read, understand and comprehend all company and regulatory agency forms
- Pass a U.S. Department of Transportation physical examination - out of pocket expense for the applicant
- Be able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs
- Have a CO driver license within 30 days of employment (unless CDL)
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen: (required by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration)