Why Choose Epic Mountain Express?
- Hourly departures to/from Denver International Airport
- Ticket/ Guest service counters at DEN and EGE
- Colorado’s largest fleet - over 270 vehicles
- Private Car and Charter services available
- Multi-person discounts available
- Kids Ride Half Off!
- Frequent Traveler Program - join the Priority Club
- Reservations & Customer Service Center
- Over 35 years mountain driving experience
- Bags Ride Free! (up to three bags)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi onboard
With 35 Years of Experience in Mountain Transportation
Epic Mountain Express’ door-to-door services start at
- $59in Summit County
- $79 in Vail/ Beaver Creek
- $120 to Aspen/ Snowmass Village
- Please reserve 24 hours prior to travel to avoid close in reservation fee
Shared ride shuttles to a transfer point start at
- $35 from Denver International Airport to Frisco Transportation Center
- $49 to Vail Transportation Center
- $99 to Brush Creek Intercept Lot at Hwy 82, Snowmass
- Point-to-Point rates are the most affordable shuttle rates.
Children ages 12 and under always ride at 50% off to/ from Denver International Airport.
Close in reservations are subject to a fee. Prices and schedules are subject to change.
If you are traveling to or from Eagle County Airport, shared shuttles cost $49 each way to Vail or Beaver Creek and children 12 and under ride for $2.00 on EGE airport shuttles to Vail or Beaver Creek. No coupon or promo code is needed.
Anyone under the age of 16 traveling on a shared shuttle must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older.
Oversized bags/ boxes (bikes, large instruments, etc) are subject to additional charges.
Excess baggage, including bikes must be booked in advance through the reservation department. Excess baggage charges apply. Bikes must be in cases or a box, with front wheel removed.
All services on Epic Mountain Express and Premier Mountain Express are subject to an airport concessions fee. See current airport concession fees.
For more customized services, Epic Mountain Express offers Premier Mountain Express, a luxury private vehicle service, featuring luxury SUVs. When comparing prices, keep in mind that Premier pricing includes driver gratuity.