Why Choose Epic Mountain Express?
- Hourly departures to/from Denver International Airport
- Ticket/ Guest service counters at DEN and EGE
- Colorado’s largest fleet - over 270 vehicles
- Private Car and Private Charter services available
- Frequent Traveler Program - join the Priority Club
- Reservations & Customer Service Center
- Over 35 years mountain driving experience
- Bags Ride Free! (up to three bags)
With 35 Years of Experience in Mountain Transportation
Epic Mountain Express’ door-to-door shared shuttle seat prices start at
- $69 in Summit County
- $85 in Vail/ Beaver Creek
- $129 to Aspen/ Snowmass Village
- Please reserve 24 hours prior to travel to avoid close in reservation fee
Shared ride shuttles to a transfer point start at
- $59 from Denver International Airport to Frisco Transportation Center
- $59 from Denver International Airport to Breck Station (Gondola Lot)
- $75 to Vail Transportation Center
- $119 to Brush Creek Intercept Lot at Hwy 82, Snowmass
- Point-to-Point rates are the most affordable shuttle rates.
If you are traveling to or from Eagle County Airport, shared shuttles start at $49 each way to Vail or Beaver Creek on EGE airport shuttles to Vail or Beaver Creek.
Anyone under the age of 16 traveling on a shared shuttle must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older.
Oversized bags/ boxes (bikes, large instruments, etc) are subject to additional charges.
Excess baggage, including bikes must be booked in advance through the reservation department. Excess baggage charges apply. Bikes must be in cases or a box, with front wheel removed.
All services on Epic Mountain Express and Premier Mountain Express are subject to an airport concessions fee. See current airport concession fees.
For more customized services, Epic Mountain Express offers Premier Mountain Express, a luxury private vehicle service, featuring luxury SUVs. When comparing prices, keep in mind that Premier pricing includes driver gratuity.