Transportation services to Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale, and Glenwood Springs
If you are flying into Denver International Airport or Eagle County/ Vail Airport, Colorado Mountain Express shuttles and private charters can bring you to the towns of the Roaring Fork Valley, including Old Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale and Glenwood Springs, Colorado. An excellent public transportation network by RFTA provides bus service from Glenwood Springs to Aspen, along Hwy 82, making rental cars unnecessary. If you’re looking on how to get to Aspen, Snowmass, Basalt, Carbondale or Glenwood from Denver International Airport. CME can get you there.
Daily scheduled shuttles offer limited stops in the Valley, while private SUVs and vans can bring you to most locations including private homes, hotels, schools, and other points of interest.
Scheduled shuttle stops include:
Aspen / Snowmass
- Most locations are door to door service
- Snowmass Deli
- Basalt Valero
- Element Hotel (@ Willits Center)
- Cowen Center
- CME Office (27th Street and Hwy 82)
- Glenwood Conoco Station (30th Street and Hwy 82)
- Plaza Inn (formerly Ramada Inn
- Thunder River Market Plaza (6818 Hwy 82)