We are continuously monitoring state, local and national guidance on COVID-19. Our guests’ and employees’ wellbeing is a top priority.
Updated November 11, 2020
Arriving to Colorado By Air
Face coverings, which cover the nose and mouth, are required for almost every person traveling through Denver International and Eagle County / Vail Airports. Please bring your coverings with you while visiting. If you misplace your face covering, they are available for purchase in the airport. Read additional information to promote safe travel at Denver International Airport HERE >
Checking In for a Shuttle, YourRIDE, YourRIDE+ or Premier BLACK SUV
Mobile check-in at the airport is encouraged. Please check your confirmation letter to ensure that your mobile number is correct, since this will be used to send check-in prompts. When your aircraft lands, you will receive a series of messages with easy to follow remote check-in procedures. If you have an international phone number, you will need to check in at the service counter. Please send one person in your party to the counter to check-in. Airport service counters are staffed by employees who complete a health screening prior to reporting to work for the day. At the airport, there are plexiglass screens for protection, and we’ve implemented cashless transactions. Physical distancing signage is located around the counter areas, along with directional arrows for queuing.
On-Board Epic Mountain Express Vehicles
- Face Coverings Required on Shared and Private vehicles - completely covers face and mouth; continue to cover coughs and sneezes in elbow when masked up
- No Eating On Board - Stops will be made for mask relief or other relief breaks as requested
- 50% Max. Capacity/ Vehicle - This promotes physical distancing. The front seat next to the driver is currently not available to guests
- Hand Hygiene - Please wash your hands thoroughly and use hand sanitizer as needed. Hand sanitizing stations are at the airports and in vehicles.
- Enhanced Cleaning Procedures - A commitment to clean has been made, and strict cleaning procedures are in place, including disinfection of touch points after each trip
- EME drivers complete a health screening each day before starting work.