We monitor state, local and national guidance on COVID-19. Our guests’ and employees’ wellbeing is a top priority.
Updated August 9, 2022
Arriving to Colorado By Air
- There are more than 100 hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the Denver Airport to help you stay healthy.
- Visit the DIA website for airport travel tips >>
Checking In for a Shuttle, YourRIDE+ or Premier BLACK SUV
- Remote check-in at the airport is encouraged. Please check your confirmation letter to ensure that your mobile number is correct, since this is used to send check-in prompts. When your aircraft arrives to the gate, you will receive a series of text messages with easy to follow remote check-in procedures. If you have an international phone number, you might need to check-in at the service counter. Please send only one person from your party to the counter to check-in.
- A cashless transaction policy has been implemented for now.
- Maintain physical distance by standing six feet apart while checking in.
- Airport service counters are staffed by employees who complete a health screening prior to reporting to work for the day.
On-Board Epic Mountain Express Vehicles
- General hygiene - Please wash your hands thoroughly and use hand sanitizer as needed. Cover all coughs and sneezes, and please do not travel when sick
- Enhanced cleaning procedures - A commitment to clean has been made, and strict cleaning procedures are in place, including disinfection of high touch points after each trip
- EME drivers complete a health screening each day before starting work
- Face coverings are not required to be worn on-board shuttles