We are continuously monitoring state, local and national guidance on COVID-19. Our guests’ and employees’ well being is a top priority.
Updated April 21, 2022
Arriving to Colorado By Air
- There are more than 100 hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the Denver airport to help you stay healthy.
- Drinking fountains and water filling stations may be disabled to limit the spread of germs. Please plan accordingly to stay hydrated.
Checking In for a Shuttle, YourRIDE+ or Premier BLACK SUV
- Remote check-in at the airport is encouraged. Please check your confirmation letter to ensure that your mobile number is correct, since this will be used to send check-in prompts. When your aircraft lands, you will receive a series of text messages with easy to follow remote check-in procedures. If you have an international phone number, you will need to check-in at the service counter. Please send only one person from your party to the counter to check-in.
- At the Epic Mountain Express service counter, there are plexiglass screens for protection of our guests and employees.
- A cashless transaction policy has been implemented for now.
- Maintain physical distance by standing six feet apart while checking in. Signage is located around the counter areas, along with directional arrows for queuing.
- Airport service counters are staffed by employees who are vaccinated against COVID-19 and complete a health screening prior to reporting to work for the day.
On-Board Epic Mountain Express Vehicles
- ALL employees of Epic Mountain Express have been vaccinated against Covid-19
- Eating and drinking while on board should be minimized. Stops will be made for mask relief or other relief breaks as requested.
- Hand hygiene - Please wash your hands thoroughly and use hand sanitizer as needed. Hand sanitizing stations are at the airports and in vehicles.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures - A commitment to clean has been made, and strict cleaning procedures are in place, including disinfection of high touch points after each trip
- EME drivers complete a health screening each day before starting work