Know Before You Go
Local Public Health Orders
- Vail, Avon, Beaver Creek, Bachelor Gulch, Edwards
- Keystone, Breckenridge, Frisco, Dillon, Silverthorne
- Aspen, Snowmass Village (COVID Test needed)
We are continuously monitoring state, local and national guidance on COVID-19. Our guests’ and employees’ wellbeing is a top priority.
Updated January 10, 2021
Arriving to Colorado By Air
- Face coverings, which cover the nose and mouth, are required for almost every person traveling through Denver International and Eagle County / Vail Airports. Please bring your coverings with you while visiting. If you misplace your face covering, they are available for purchase throughout the airport. Read additional information to promote safe travel at Denver International Airport HERE >
- There are more than 100 hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the Denver airport to help you stay healthy.
- Drinking fountains have been disabled to limit the spread of germs. Please plan accordingly to stay hydrated.
Checking In for a Shuttle, YourRIDE, YourRIDE+ or Premier BLACK SUV
- Remote check-in at the airport is encouraged. Please check your confirmation letter to ensure that your mobile number is correct, since this will be used to send check-in prompts. When your aircraft lands, you will receive a series of text messages with easy to follow remote check-in procedures. If you have an international phone number, you will need to check in at the service counter. Please send only one person from your party to the counter to check-in.
- At the Epic Mountain Express service counter, there are plexiglass screens for protection of our guests and employees.
- A cashless transaction policy has been implemented for now.
- Maintain physical distance by standing six feet apart while checking in. Signage is located around the counter areas, along with directional arrows for queuing.
- Airport service counters are staffed by employees who complete a health screening prior to reporting to work for the day.
On-Board Epic Mountain Express Vehicles
- Face coverings are required on shared and private vehicles. This should completely cover your face and mouth; please continue to cover coughs and sneezes in elbow when masked up since masks are not 100% effective.
- No eating on board. Stops will be made for mask relief or other relief breaks as requested.
- Reduced capacity/ vehicle to promote physical distancing. The front seat next to the driver is currently not available to guests
- Hand hygiene - Please wash your hands thoroughly and use hand sanitizer as needed. Hand sanitizing stations are at the airports and in vehicles.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures - A commitment to clean has been made, and strict cleaning procedures are in place, including disinfection of high touch points after each trip
- EME drivers complete a health screening each day before starting work