Update from CDOT on Glenwood Canyon

Posted On: 02/18/2016

Earliest Re-opening date is Saturday, 2/20/16

I-70 remains closed in both directions between Glenwood Springs and Gypsum due to a rockslide. I-70 is likely to remain closed at least until Saturday, as inclement weather has created delays in crews’ progress bringing additional rocks down onto the highway and restoring safety. Ultimately, the opening time and day will be dependent CDOT’s ability to complete mitigation and clear the roadway with the current weather conditions.

If you are a confirmed guest on 2/18 or 2/19, CME is not running shuttles due to the road closure. A full refund will be issued and because details are changing frequently, CME will do it’s best to keep guests updated. The most up to date information can be found at CoTrip.org.